In order to provide you with our Services, we collect certain information from you when you register and/or interact with our Services.
- Registration and Profile Information. When you register for an Everfave account, we will ask for your name, email address, a password, and a telephone number. You may also provide additional information such as a profile picture, gender, and birth month and day.
- Contacts. With your permission, we will collect from your mobile address book contacts, including names, telephone numbers, email addresses, notes, pictures, and social media handles, if available.
- Information You Post. We collect information or other content that you may post using our Services (such as text, photos, videos, locations, reviews, recommendations, asking and sharing favorites with your network) or actions that you take using our Services (such as adding, commenting or editing content or connecting to third-party apps). We collect this information whether you post it directly to our Services or via a third-party service. When you post things like photos or videos on our Services, we may receive additional related data (or metadata), such as the time, date, and place you took the photo or video.
- Other Services. We receive information when you choose to connect social media or other third party accounts and applications with your Everfave account, including a token to authenticate your identity between these accounts.
- Communications. We receive the messages you send to and receive from other users of our Services. We also will receive any communications between you and Everfave relating to our Services.
- Payment Information. We do not collect credit card information. Purchases for virtual goods or upgrades to our premium services are handled by third party app stores such as Apple’s App Store and Google Play, among others. We are not responsible for the policies and practices of such app stores.
- We may receive information about you from other users, such as when they connect their address book to our Services, invite you to use our Services, post a photo of you, or include you in our other features.
- Usage Information. We also collect certain information when you use our Services, including: (1) information about your interaction with the Services, including the actions you take on the Services and your interaction with other users and third party applications; and (2) device information, such as unique device identifiers, wireless service provider or mobile carrier, operating system information, IP address, browser type and language.
- Location Information. We will collect location information if you provide it to us or based on, for example, your telephone’s GPS coordinates, unless you configure your operating system settings to prevent our collection of location information.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. We may also collect certain information through the use of “cookies” and other tracking technologies. Cookies are small files that your browser places on your computer. We may use session cookies, persistent cookies, and other tracking technologies to better understand how you interact with our Services, to monitor usage by our users and web traffic routing on our services, and to improve our Services. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting cookies from the websites you visit.
- Subscription Information. For Premium users, in addition to the information set forth above, we also collect the user’s subscription start and expiration date, and whether the subscription resulted from a particular promotion.
We use this information for the purposes described below:
- To provide our Services or information you request;
- To personalize, improve, and promote our Services, such as providing content or features that match your profile or interests (including ads), and to monitor and analyze usage and trends;
- To help you to find and connect with your friends, including inviting them to use our Services, and to help your friends find you;
- To communicate with you through email or messages, notices posted on our Services, and other means available through the Services, including mobile text messages and push notifications. Examples of these messages include: (1) welcome and engagement messages; (2) a text message to enable you to verify your telephone number; (3) service-related messages such as notifications, confirmations, updates, and security alerts; and (4) promotional messages. We will also communicate with you to provide customer service; and
- For any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of user information:
We will not share the information we have collected from you except as described below:
Sharing With Other Users – On Everfave. Your Everfave network will have access to information you include in your profile and content and favorites you post, ask and/or share.
Third Party Applications – We will share your information, including personal information, location information, network list, favorites, reviews, and or other third party applications or services, if you choose to connect them to our Services.
Service Providers and Other Third Parties – We will share your information with service providers and other third parties who are working with us to perform functions and process user data on our behalf. Service providers have access to your personal information only to perform services on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose it or use it for any other purposes). Some of these service providers and other third parties, such as analytics providers, may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites or online services when you use our services. We are not responsible for the actions of third parties, nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to any third parties.
Other Sharing – We will also share your information when you give us your consent to do so and with our corporate affiliates.
When we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants or court orders;
Accessing and Modifying your Personal Data
You can access and modify certain profile information or delete content you have posted through our Services.
If you disable or delete your account, we log you out of your account and cease sending you push notifications, but we will save your information in case you later decide to reactivate your account. Your profile and content will still be visible by other users.
We may provide you with settings that allow you to adjust your sharing preferences. Please carefully use our Services and review your account settings.
Our settings may also allow you to adjust your communications preferences. If you do not wish to receive promotional email messages from Everfave, you may opt out by following the unsubscribe instructions in those emails. If you opt out, you will still receive non-promotional emails from us about your account and our Services.
Sharing your Information with Businesses
Our Policy Towards Children
Our Services are not directed to children under 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child under 13, we will delete such information.
Protection of Personal Information
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
Policy Changes and Contact Information
Last Date of Revision: October 20, 2014